What our Simple Cremation includes?
• The services of our experienced funeral directors for completion of the necessary paperwork.
• Conveyance of your relative or friend into our care in normal working hours
• Care and attention in looking after your relative or friend
• Provision of a light oak coffin suitable for cremation
• Direct transfer to a crematorium of our choice for a private cremation
• Strewing of the Ashes within the crematorium grounds.
(Any other option will incur an additional cost, see below)
• Cremation Fee
• Doctors Fee
Where HM Coroner has issued the cremation certificate, doctor’s fees do not apply. therefore a reduction of £160.00 is applied to the simply cremation price making the cost £1040.00
The above service specifically excludes:
Conveyance of the person who has died out of working hours. if it is outside working hours there is an additional fee of £150.00.
Visiting of the deceased at our chapel of rest
Any funeral procession or service prior to cremation.
Return of the Cremated Remains upon request
If you would like the cremated remains returning to you these can be returned in two ways via our courier service for an additional fee.
Return of the cremated remains in a simple plastic container, complete with cremation certificate. Additional charge of £55
Or return of the cremated remains in any of our ashes casket or scattertubes from our online store. The cost would be £55 for the courier plus the cost of the ashes casket or scattertube.
If desired, once the cremation has taken place and the Cremated Remains have been returned to you, this gives you the opportunity to spend your time planning a Memorial or Celebration of Life service which can take place sometime in the future. This may be in your own home, out in the country, at the seaside, in fact it can be pretty much anywhere you please.
All charges, and disbursements / fees must be paid prior to the cremation taking place